looking for used boat in NH area

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Duggan

Reaction score
one of the guys in my club is currently looking to purchase a used boat in the ma/nh area. would like a fish and ski but will go with a duel console bass boat. looking to spend in the 10k range.

if anybody knows of anything please let me know.

Thanks

Greg

Greg, is he set on a dual console? A guy in my club is thinking about selling his nx882 single console so he can step up to a bigger boat. its a 99 and he wants like 12k or so for it.

Buzz has his '97, 896 w/ 200 efi for sale at my house. It's $12,500 if he doesn't trade it in. The motor is strong. It's a dual console with a new TM, Lowrance X-15 on the bow, LMS-160 with GPS at the console, all new gauges. Tandem axle trailer with brakes and I think it's a removable tongue, but not sure. It's a LOT of boat for the money. It can be seen at my house and test driven with some notice.

he is looking for a duel console, he has kids and his wife to protect. a single would be out of the question.

Rob were are you located?

Rob is in Plattsburgh, NY on Lake Champlain. Buzz lives on the VT side of the lake. I've been in buzz's boat several times Champlain and it's a nice rig.

They'll even take you on Champlain for a weekend if you bought it. You can't beat that deal with a stick.

Marke

I have fished from Buzz's boat a couple of times, once with Buzz and once with Rob. It is a nice boat.

Latest posts

Back