looking for factory storage bin

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VA Chris

Reaction score
I have a 1998 Fisher F/S 18 fish and ski. From what I surmise it is a Nitro 185 Fish and ski with a Fisher sticker on it. Same exact styling, layout,etc. Even the trailer has a tracker marine plate on it. I believe at that time tracker owned in one way,shape,form, Fisher boats. They probably still do for all I know. I believe that glass boats are not offered under the Fisher name anymore either.

My query is this:

I need to find the shallow drop-in storage bin that fits in the aft compartment above the trolling motor batteries. This is the right hand side facing the motor while standing in the boat. Does anyone know how or where I might acquire one of these? The Fisher and Tracker websites do not offer much help.

Call "Parts" at Sportsman's Outfitter, 1-816-524-2277. He can tell you if it can be purchased through the "system." try the Tracker site at eBay. i think I saw some there a while back. might not have been your size.

Call my parts guy, Randy, tomorrow 248-333-0997. Have your hull ID # (serial #) ready.

Craig

Back