LOOK IN MY LIBRARY WHAT DO YOU THINK

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERRY CAUDLE2

Reaction score
WHAT DO YALL THINK SHOULD I SELL IT OR KEEP IT? I DONT NEED TWO BOATS .THIS BOAT ONLY HAS 15 HRS.OWN IT. MY OTHER BOAT IS ORDERED IT IS A 21 FT. TIDEWATER WITH T-TOP YAMAHA 150 FOUR STROKE.I CAN STILL BASS FISH WITH THE NEW ONE. BUT I DONT WANT PUT THE BASS BOAT IN SALT WATER.

Terry if you are like me each boat has its own use. My only problem is where to keep them. I love our 18ft runabout but it is hard to fish out of, it is at my brother in laws. The nitro is in the garage. The 14ft bayliner bass boat is in the backyard, just got in the house from pouring a pad to park the pontoon on that I just ordered. Keep the boat if you like to fish like I do, that Tidewater wont get into that skinney water for those springtime bass. The only bad thing is putting gas in all of the boats. Cant wait to see how the new pontoon runs. 28ft tritoon with a 200 Mecury Verado.

Keep it! I have two boats and couldn't be happier about it. A 17' Tracker Deep-V for inlands and a 21' Tundra for mother Erie. No use wearing on the big expensive boat chasing bass around, plus the smaller boat is much cheaper to tow and use.

Keep it. I am going to buy oil company stock so the increased sales of gas will help out the stock price. Only kiddin. Is that a seat cover over the rear seat?

Back