Lock-N-Stow

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Becker

Reaction score
Bought a Lock-n Stow today. For all who have talked about getting one, BPS price is $66.99, Cabelas price is $56.99. Hated to buy at Cabelas but $10.00 is $10.00. A question for those of you who use these. It appears to me that the 2 nuts on the motor fit into the cups on the Lock-n-Stow. How far in do all of you trim your motor to " lock " this in place ?

Beck - Can't answer your question about the unit but I have NEVER had a problem of saving money. I shop all the stores: BPS, Cabela's, Gander Mtn, Dicks, Green Top (local here in VA) and even Wally World. I am, as they say, an "educated consumer". I like getting the lowest price and shop around. The down side is that they are ALL too expensive. LOL

Beck,

You are correct in how it fits to the motor. I trim it down pretty tight and don't seem to have any problems with movement on the tailer.

NoCAL

Beck, Just like NoCal says, just trim the motior down tight and it will be snug. I like mine and it's quicker the the original equipment that came with the boat.

Barry:)

Just get it tight. They do a great job and much easier to stow. Just don't forget to take it off at the ramp ;)

Back