Livewell Auto timer ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc LeTourneau

Reaction score
According to documentation my PT175's livewell, when on Auto mode, is supose to run for one minute and hold for three minutes, but it never turns on. On manual mode it working ok. What should I look for to solve this ?

Thanks

Marc L

Marc, the timer is broken. Have it fixed under warranty or ask your dealer for the part and fix it yourself (if it isn't under warranty or you don't have time). I believe the timer is part of the switch itself. Mine never worked on my 175 either.

Don't feel bad...mine never worked from the factory. I replaced mine myself..it's got a few wires but, not a real problem.I called them and they sent me one. I didn't want to drive...about 100+ miles round trip.

TEE

BTW..It's located right by the steering column right under the dash. I wired mine to set above the cloumn to help keep the wires outta' the way.

Marc, It looks like a film canister, can't miss it. Let me know if you need help.

Donnie

Well Don..after I get my new pump installed, just about everything on my livewell(timer,pump and valve)will be new and will hopefully never have to mess with it again...whew!

TEE

Back