Link to Jimmy Houston's Drugged deer killing

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
I must live in a bubble. When I told Someone I worked with about the post made here concerning the trophy deer hunt they told me I should look at the video of Jimmy Houston's kill on a drugged penned deer. WTF???? Never heard of this.

fatrap

Couldn't get the link to play it just disapeared. I've been to Jimmy's appearances several times throught the years the lastest when he was at the grand opening of our BPS last fall. Always thought he was "top drawer". Maybe I don't want to see it. I guess we all are intitled to mistakes.

I seems that several of the top fishing celebrities that I have enjoyed watching through the years have a tarnished image.

First Superman and now this. All my heros..... Sheeesh

If I find out Mac doesn't do his own drawing I guess it's time stand on the Interstate and kiss a semi. LOL

fatrap

It opens in a new window. Your pop-up blocker might be closing it.

I still am withholding judgement on this one. Like everything else, everybody puts their spin on things.

These videos may have been edited by PETA for all I know.

Steve

Try holding CTRL or SHIFT while you click the link. That may allow it to open.

This was a big argument here a while back and on some other web sites. People that liked Jimmy Houston took up for him but facts were facts. This Bellar character's trial should be over but I don't know what happened and as far as I know Jimmy Houstons only defense was that he did not know anything about it being enclosed, or baited or any of that other stuff.

Personally, I found that hard to believe then and I find it hard to believe now. I don't know what has happened courtwise over this.

Uncle Billy

If I remeber correct you can see part of the high fence in Jimmy's hunt. That doesn't mean it's a pen, just that he was hunting in an enclosed area. That area could be 300 acres, if so that's a different story.

Donnie

Three deadly ingredients for disaster; selfishness, money, and politicians. It about wiped out our fish and wildlife resources back around 1900 and that is why state fish and game agencies were created. Here in Missouri, we set up our state fish and wildlife conservation agency to be as independent of the politicians as possible. Surprise, surprise our state politicians are trying to change that more and more everyday. Don't take the fishing and hunting opportunities that we enjoy today for granted. There is no guarantee that our kids and their kids will have the same opportunities. Many concerned conservationist worked very hard for what we have today and we need to continue to fight for professional management of our fish, wildlife, and forest resources for our future.

Back