Line color question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff R.

Reaction score
I have been using Stren Lo Vis Green for a couple of years now and was wondering if I switch to the Clear Blue/Flourescent if that will hurt my catch rate. I fish anywhere from lightly stained lake water to fairly clear ponds. Sometimes it's just hard to see the Lo Vis Green when finesse fishing and I'm trying to watch my line closely where as the Clear Blue/Flourescent really stands out and is easy to see but I'm a little worried it might be more noticable under water as well. I sometimes wonder if the Lo Vis Green might even be more visible under water than the Clear Blue. What do y'all think?

Try some clear P-Line CX Premium. It's flourocarbon coating makes it invisable underwater but lights up like a laser beam above the water line.

91406-mossgreen-t.jpg

Harpo

I went with the P Line Premium CX and will not throw anything else.Put it on my reels the night before a Tourny and fished in the wind and rain all day with no glitches...It is also strong as steel,you can use 12lb and its between 8-10 lb size....

I just spooled up with Maxum to try it out, and so far liked it alot, its biege in color and can see it very good on the water, and underneath you can't see it

Back