Letter to Guest Charging Systems

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Johnson

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this with you guys as I'm sure you all know Sue D. Now I don't normally mention other websites that Keelshield sponsors on this board because, personally, I think it's unprofessional but I don't know how to go about praising Sue here, without mentioning what she has done here and recently on another site. If I offend anyone for mentioning this other site I appoligize in advance.

Letter to Sue's Management Team:

If I may, I'd like to take a moment of your time by commenting on your customer service and in particular Sue Delely. It seems as if I

For those of us who have met Sue, she is a very special lady.

All of the above. Sue you are the definition of "Customer Service".

Bruce Moore

To clear things up this letter was sent via snail mail to Sue's Management team. Maybe they'll come here and see your responses... Thanks guys and Thanks again Sue D.!!!!

Hehehehehe...

Didn't ever think we could make her speechless but I think I just did!!!!....

She got fish slime all over my boat. And that's a GOOD thing!! She has been top notch for a long while. Proud to be sponsored GUEST.

TOXIC

Bill,

It is almost embarassing to admit that those of us who have known Sue for a couple of years... sort of take her dedication for granted. It is refreshing to be reminded of how "above the rest" her services really are. She is always there for everyone for every reason... not just the commercial ones... She's there for folks with personal issues as well.

Sue, you are one outstanding person. Glad to be acquainted with you.

Do not know her, but from what I read she will get my business. I know she goes way out of her way to help folks. It is hard to find that kind of service these days.Keep up the good work. In modern times we all forget, Ads and Machines do not sell products, people do . Bubby

Sue is the BEST.....No doubt!! I love my Guest Charger and the customer service she provides is unparalleled!! I won't have any other brand in my boat...GUEST is the BEST!!

Thank you Sue,..for ALL you do!!

Mac

All of us here have come to love Sue over the years. I think the next letter should be written to Webster's as we should patition to get Sue's photo next to "Customer Service Representative" in the dictionary.

I have had the honor of meeting Sue in person a couple of times and it is exactly that...an honor!!!

Thanks Sue, for all that you do.

Marke