Let's get together

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
Friends, we have a few folks here who need our help. JDJ, Bill Baraham, and others I cannot recall. These folks want to feel better and need mircales. If we lift up Jesus, he will move. I am asking everyone to pray, at 9 p.m. Thursday night. That is right, tommorrow night. If two or more are gathered in his name, he will be there. Anyone else who needs prayer, should say so in a reply. I also ask, everyone who plans on joining in to reply. Thank you.

Bubby

Yes, I am a Jesus freak, ain't I blessed.:)

Thanks Bubby. I don't consider myself a "freak", but I believe, and I had an experience last Friday that brought me closer, and for that I'm thankful. To all of our folks that have problems, I hope you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers daily as I read the board. I will join in tomorrow night for all of you. Bless all of you for your strength and faith. I'm envious, and trying to regain mine.

BruceM

I will join in also but I will not hijack this post and address the "freak" part.

BF

I'm in. Will this be on-line or on our own? I usually lay down at 9:pM and catch a nap before leaving for work. I always pray for everyone then.

I would like to put my dad to the prayer list. He's 88 and in a nursing home with alzheimers (sp?) and a couple of other aging issues. Any way, he's not doing well at all and has started to not realize who some of us are. Easter Sunday he didn't know who my youngest son was, Zane was always one of his "boyz". It really upset my son.

Steve

I plan on being here bubby, We have Tom, a couple of folks moms or dads and others with challenges that could benefit. I'd love to see them all speak up here.

jdj

Yes, 9 p.m. eastern. Me too, JDJ, the more the better. Folks, we must pray on our own, not online. If we have enough folks praying, and lift up Jesus, he will move. Simply pray this:

Lord, some of us have problems, ( list their names) and we believe all things are possible with you. As we gather to pray, show us your power and grace and heal these folks. But not for our sake, but so you can be lifted up, making the ones that doubt, fully believe. In Jesus name we pray.

Amen:)

I am central time zone,so it would be 7pm here,yes?:blink:

Al, I am not sure. Maybe someone who has knowledge of this will chime in. It is set for 9 p.m. eastern, maybe someone will help, with central and pacific time. The most important thing is we all pray together, rather at the same time.

Bubby:)

I could use a few extra prayers for my end-stage renal failure problems.:(

I'm also happy to add my prayers for others on the board too!:)

Thanks all and see you at 9 eastern if I'm home, if not, then I'll add mine from afar.:D:D

Tom

Just so everyone understands. It does not matter if you are at home, work, fishing, whatever. Take a few seconds, bow your head, and pray for those who have asked for prayers. I am not asking for anyone to be on the computer, I certainly will not be at 9 p.m. eastern, I will be praying. It does not matter if we are miles away, we will all be asking the same thing..

Bubby:)

I'm no Jesus freak by any stretch. But these sorts of united efforts are what made the USA what is once was. Those who pray together, stay together. Good luck and blessings to all who need it.

Back