Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
Prediction for this storm is 1 to 2 feet with periods of heavy snow at 3 to 4 inches per hour! Garden tractor with snowblower attachment is all gassed up and ready to go. We just got 18 inches a week ago. Stay warm!!!

Bob G.

here is all we got as of 4:00.hardly enough to plow,but the plow is ready and waiting for the white stuff to slow or stop.its blowing around but not sticking in a lot of spots,drifting it is right now.was snowing when typing this.
attachment.php

Just came in from snowblowing the first 8 inches that we got in the last 4 hours. I'll probably have to do it two more times by the time it's all done.

Bob G.

I'm just east of you in New York Bob. you have got more coming. we are geting it here hard & heavey.

dave

I'm just east of you in New York Bob. you have got more coming. we are geting it here hard & heavey.

dave

Let it snow now because we're going to back to NH for Christams. We'll be driving out on the 22nd and coming back on the Jan 3. We are also going back to NH on Jan 18 thru 24.

We dodged a few bullets last year. I hope we are equally as lucky this year. I don't care how much it snows before, during, or after we've gone. I just pray for good travel weather.

We had at least 20" this morning at 04:30 when I was out snowblowing and it's still snowing!

Bob G.

Bob - I read your last post a few times, I thought you said "I was out snowBOARDING"!!! LOL

LOL Trep...the first time i read it, I thought it said "snowmobiling"......I thought, dayum,..BobG get's up to go PLAY at 4am!!..LOL (and I thought getting up at 430am to go to WORK was insane!!)

Mac - Let me be the first to confirm "getting up at 430am to go to WORK was insane" you are CORRECT!!! LOL

"Was"???....Trep,..I do that every day!..LOL Up at 430am...out the door by 5...at work by 540...on the 'net by 545 lol...talking to Tox by 630....leave work at 230pm...home by 315...nap from 4-5pm...dinner @ 530-6...work on S&T stuff from 7-9(or later if req'd)...in bed by 9-930(hopefully)...repeat!!

Talk about boooorrring!!!...ahahahahah.....I need a vacation

Mac

No, I don't snowmobile or snowboard! I specialize in snow removal from my driveway! It finally stopped snowing and we ended up with 2 feet or so. A lot of places got >30 inches!

Bob G.

We've been lucky so far Carlos,.....we got hammered this weekend.,....gota be atleast an inch on the porch!!..LOL

And we have a hi of 44 today......sianara snow!!!

Would be a great day to go "Wabbit hunting!"...

Back