Leaving today for Beaver Lk. FLW

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Fly out this afternoon,....back sunday. Can't wait to see the full size S&T boat for the 1st time!! Sure hope it's a crowd pleaser....We'll have free coloring books for the kids and keychains, pens,..etc..for the Big Kids....and there will also be a 1:24th scale S&T Diecast boat there for display on my table. They were supposed to build the 1:43rd scale but they built the bigger one by mistake..LOL

(That's a GOOOOD mistake!!!) Now we'll have the bigger one there for people to see and it didn't cost us anything....the mfgr isn't charging AP for "their mistake".

I'll be sure to take lots of pix's and post them when I get back!

Mac

Promo KB,.....the "fishing" started y'day!! TOUGH too, from what I've heard,....haven't checked the website to see, but the pre-fishing was as bad as it was last year!! LOL

leader has 16+ somethin,....

co-leader has 11+...

better than last year!!!

Mac, if you see Mike LeBlanc from Land O' Lakes boat tell him Bob G. and I say hi. Mike has been a charter member of the bass club that Bob and I belong too in Burlington. Thanks Mac.

Buzz

Mac,Have a good time and injoy the ride!

Does that mean they will be selling the 1/24th scale insead of the 1/48th ?

Mark

Mac

Good luck on your trip to Beaver Lake. Maybe it's just me but everytime I hear of Beaver Lake I think of the party cove at Lake of the Ozarks. Shame on me.

fatrap

Thanks everyone,...I'm outa here!!

Mark,...we will have both the 1;24th and 1;43rd scales available!! Buy one of each!!..LOL

Seeya....gotta run!!

Mac

Back