Leaving For Rita

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris hidalgo

Reaction score
My family has loaded up to leave town we live in groves tx. We will be going to college station to stay with relatives. I have my clothes, guns, labrador (silas), scrapbooks, family, four wheeler, importent papers and my nx882 .. from what i see southeast texas is more prepared than louisiana many people are leaving already and a mandatorry evac will be ordered at 8am thursday.. the storm is expected to go farther south than were we are (close to the neches river)but we rather be safe than sorry..please pray for us and all others involved.

In my prayers.....please keep us updated as soon as possible.

Prayers are on the way.

My son's unit was scheduled to start home from Mississippi this morning but the orders were cancelled and they were told to stand by while they cut orders for them to head toward Texas.

See ya on the road Chris, i'm leaving tommorrow. The path just keeps creeping closer to Houston.

We wish you and your family luck and that you are able to get back in your house soon.... prayers sent.

Good luck guys, best wishes to all in the areas affected. Hurricanes suck.

JC

Stay safe guys, the Hutson household is praying for you and everyone else effected.