Layoff forces sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Freeman

Reaction score
OK folks I listed my Champion for sale in the swap and sell. I got my walking papers Friday afternoon and would like to be boat payment free.

Thanks

BF

Bruce - Sorry to hear about the layoff and especially about having to sell the Champion. Hang in there and let us know if there is anything we can do.

Keep the faith!!!!!

Bruce, prayers sent for you and your family. Good luck with the boat sale, I pray it sells quick.

Bubby

Thanks Guys, I will be fine. I always seem to land on my feet. This is not the first time for me. But I may need a ride for next years Not So Memorial next year.

BF

Bruce - Man that stinks, anything else you can do but sell the Champ? If not, good luck, I know you'll land on your feet quickly!

Trep

Just trying to get me to drive aren't you Bruce???:p How could Fred do this to you??

Good luck Buddy, I'm sure everything will work out alright.

Uncle Billy

Uncle Billy, I will still drive. There was no other option, if you want details e-mail me.

Trep You can start making payments now and Uncle Billy and I will keep it clean and ready to go when you come back to the good old U.S.A

BF

Latest posts

Back