Lake Casa Blanca Sharelunker

• Thread starter Aroldo Hernandez
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aroldo Hernandez

Reaction score
Here are some pic's of a nice 13.33 sharelunker that wast taken out of my home town lake by a friend of mine "Bassbuzzer". The sharelunker ppl picked up the fish this morning at 7:30 a.m. Thanks to my friend's at R & S for keeping the fish alive overnight at his minnow tanks. Pic's are up on my libray for those of you thanks can't see this pic's.

<a href="http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/shimano4u/?action=view

Awesome fish!!!! I'm still hoping that the ice here melts by the end of the month!

Bob G.

NICE! And a fishing license for LIFE?

Nice fish!! I'm headed to the lake as soon as the wife gets outta the shower!! I don't expect to catch one like that but half that size is a possabillity!!

Tim

Well sharelunker call my friend and told him that this fish was put inn as a sharelunker back on 2006 by someone else. DNA proofed that it's te same fish. Same lake just 2 years later and a little beat older fish.

Ace,

I live just down the road from the guys in Athens (where all that activity goes on for ShareALunker). They really know their stuff over there.

That's a great fish, and it's really nice to now that a fish goes into the program at Athens, sent back to the home lake, and then is back in the program again. Truly cutting edge work.

Tex

Latest posts

Back