Lake Anna

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJ Extrom

Reaction score
Well guys just got back from the the fishing expo in NY and bought another rod. Can't wait to get on the water, might be 60 this weekend so there we go. Planning another trip to the south land in April thinking of Anna again or Smith Mt. What do you guys think? We went to Anna last year and did ok but I have heard that Smith Mt. has slowed way down. Need some help on were to go.

Thanks

CJ.

Might be able to slip away this weekend!!!

I fished SML twice last fall, did well both times. Biggest LM was 4 pounds, biggest smallie 2 1/2 lbs. Caught about 20 fish each day.

CJ - Of course my choice would be Anna. If you come to Anna I will hook you up with the hot side and you can have have lots of company with the local boys (Toxic, Carlos, KB, Jim C, Ken, Gunny, Jaws, Mike and even me)

Wish I could get away this weekend since they are calling for 82 degrees on Saturday but my anniversary is that day and I think it would be prudent to spend time with the boss of the house. LOL

Let me know if you are coming to Anna and I'll see what we can set up.

80F!! Wow!! Wish I could join you guys. In addition to the beautiful weather being called for, I have the Sunami lures to try! Alas, work calls (again!), and I'll be in Colorado for a conference this weekend. You guys have a great time and I'll try to catch up with everyone in April (March is simply ugly timing-wise).

JC

I am pre fishing for a TX on Wednesday (TX is Sunday). Time to hit the cold side again. It has taken 18lbs to get a check the last three TX's!!

TOXIC

Toxic - I have at least 40 pounds of lead weight. Can you fill some of the smaller fish up?

Im staying local this weekend. Promised the wife to take her golfing on Sat. Im going to WallerMill RES on Sunday for half the day.

Weather is going to be great.

Jaws

Bill, thanks for the invite to the hot side but we won't be down there till mid April. Did fish Anna last April and did ok, just could not get into much fish one here one there but would love to try it again. Toxic good luck on TX this weekend lets us know how you did.

Thanks all

CJ

what tourny is sunday. Im thinking of going out sunday.

mike

CJ - You are invited in April so don't be a stranger. We know all the hot spots so we can show you were the fishies are. Plus you get to fish the hot side. LOL

National Bass. Time to go out and start getting my sponsors shown in another arena. I might loose some clients but then again I might pick up a few at the same time. Most guides do some tournament fishing and I have put it off long enough.....I gotta go re-spool about 15 rods:eek:

TOXIC

Back