Lake Anna

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
Fishing Lake Anna this weekend anyone know how to fish this lake in the fall? I do ok in the summer but fall and early spring like March when I have a tournament I get skunked every time. There is a good chance I'll have a empty seat on saturday for anyone who would like to take a trip. I'm just waiting to see if the brother n' law can go. this is my last trip before i get into hunting the rest of the year. Oh ya Toxic I know you don't know me but if you read this do you drive a black Jeep ? If so I see you all the time on RT.66 on my way home from work and was woundering if that was you.

Thanks

Hutch

I have been having sucess around boats docks this fall, where are you launching from? This place is feast or famine most of the time for over fish, jigs in green pumpkin and black and blue have been catching our best fish.

mike

Hutch - I've had best luck around docks with white spinnerbaits and chartruese tails. Early morning and late evening, Pop'N Image lures from Excalibur have also worked for me.

JC

Hutch

Everything that I have found has been on grasslines. Go to the North Anna river, run up to Duck-In-Hole and fish the grass and docks on the left side with Senko's (Green Pumpkin-Blk Fleck) and fish them tight. Also have a yamamoto (or your choice of manufacturer) skirted or hula grub with twin tails on 1/4 oz football head jig (craw colors). If that doesn't produce go back to Sturgeon Creek and fish any/all of the docks with the same baits and add a dropshot rig to the mix. If that doesn't work, head downlake to Dukes, Leveys, or Blounts coves/creeks and fish the docks.

Let me know how you do.

Good Luck

PS.......Who else would have the plates " TOXIC-1" and a Nebraska Spare tire cover!!:p:p:p Give a honk and a wave, it's me. Let's get together one of these days!!

TOXIC

Back