KS here we come!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
I dont' think we're in NY anymore Dorothy.....

Leaving tomorrow night for 3 days of quail and pheseant hunting in Kansas next week. I can't wait. A buddy is paying my way or there's no way I could go right now. I'm pumped.

BUT....I just know I'm going to see some monster, bruiser bucks roaming around out there and since I was skunked this season here, it will be all I can do to keep from loading the buckshot and trying to sneak one out! LOL

I'll post some pics when I get back.

No Sue, he's still not doing well with his rear legs. His energy and heart are there, but the legs just don't keep up. I'm hoping with time it will heal. I don't want to push it and cause more damage while he can't feel them.

Chris, I don't know, I'm just tagging along with a buddy who's been there before.

Good luck Rob. It sounds like a great time . There is nothing I like better then hunting quail except fishing.

Have fun .

Mark

Rob,

Hold out your arms as you go by here... kidnap me... You are a lucky dog to be going...:wub:

Back