kill switch/ flooded /??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
last weekend my wife accidentaly hit the kill switch,, and of course the motor died,, I found the problem in a bout 1 minute, but then the motor would not start,, it seemed like the motor was flooded?? after about 10 minutes it did start,and no problems,, has any one heard of this, is there some kind of delay ,, i have a 40hp tracker

Johnnybub - I've flooded my 40hp too a while back. Not a biggie. Mine still runs strong!

I agree with Jim and Toxic.. I have the 40 h.p. also and have done the same thing. Yours was probably flooded and now it's alright. Been there done that:lol::lol:.. johnnybub, if you have anything else wrong with it, please just jump aboard and ask, ok? Thanks..

Uncle Billy

thanks all,, It did start up after about 10 minutes,, and ran fine the rest of the day,,, i just wasnt sure if there was some kind of timer or ??? great site, tons of info,, this is my first tracker ( 2000 pro crappie) and Im very happy with the boat so far,,,:)

Back