Keeping Chateau de LaMoy

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well, we've decided to pull the house off the market. My mom and Gram's rent just went up again by over 15%; second time in as many years. Can't blame the landlord either because taxes have soared in P'burgh in the last 3 years, he's just trying to break even. Plus Gram can't get around so easy anymore and Mom is not around as much to help her or keep an eye on her. This way, we'll all be there to help out. And if Mom gets sent back over to Iraq, Gram will be with us and won't have to worry about the bills.

So the LaMoy manor shall remain!

Sounds like an episiode from the Waltons... But, seriously, glad to hear you are going to stay put... And, that is probably a good move for everyone. I had my grandparents "close", on the same block (great grandparents right next door to my grandparents) and it was wonderful for me as a kid... Got spoiled pretty well!

Hey Rob I believe I know your uncle Brian. He worked over here in Easton at the block plant and didn alot of favors for me shipping brick. We got talking about bass fishing and he said a had a great time catching fish on Lake Champlain and your name came up. Last time I talk to him he was looking at a job in SC at a brick plant I deal with. He ask me for a reference if needed. I have not talked to him in a bit so if you talk to him tell him CJ from Abbey said hi.

Thanks

CJ

CJ,

Yeah, that's my Uncle Brian. He moved with Jake (his son) to Columbia to take a job running some warehouses. He wants me to come down, but I don't think I will. Just not for me. He was the first one out in my Ranger with me when I brought it home.

Latest posts

Back