KeelShield Sale for NTOWS Members

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Johnson

Reaction score
We're gonna have a KeelShield Sale!..

From now until 12pm Oct 8, 2004 the prices for Keelshields will be drastically reduced to $133.00 for the 8 foot and $116.00 for the 7 foot, Delivered to your door!.. Lifetime guarantee and 14 choices of colors .... If any of you live close to Charleston come join us for the BBC Santee Rally and I'll even install it!!!...

Give Rich(triton1a) a call 1-800-447-2178..... This sale is only good through him for NTOWS Members.....

Hey Bill

Will that price get me one in Canada ? If so I 'll call Rich !

Hey guys...guess its time to show myself on these boards. If there is anything you guys need in regards to the Keelshield you may call me 1800-447-2178 and ask for me. If I'm not there please leave me a voice mail and i'll get back to you as soon as I can. Great boards y'all got here!

Welcome Rich - but you better put more in your profile other then that Triton boat, of a few us of might have the do a WWF Smack Down on ya!!!! LOL

Join the ranks of the wildbunch!!! Heck even one of our OWN traded his Nitro for a Triton (Al Greco) but then again, he's from NC, what can you expect!!! BWWWAAAAAAA

Trep

Back