Keelshield question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim B

Reaction score
Anyone know what size i need for a 882 hull? it looks like they come anywhere from 5-8'. Im thinking of getting one soon and want to know what size would be the best.

Toxic just installed a 6 ftr on my Z20 a couple of days ago and it's perfect.....NIIICE product!! A 5ftr would be fine for a 882.

Mac

Can you and Neeley send Toxic south on his way home, I will need one on my Nitro!!!

I assume i'm better off having it installed then "trepperized"??

Send him thru Mass first .......

If you go to KeelShields website, it will tell you how to fiqure the length you need. Or it has a recommended length to use based on the length of your boat.

Tox did a nice job on Mac's....but I'm traumatized.

While he was installing it, I saw his ass-crack. :(

OMG!!!:eek::wacko:....and then he was fondling my keel??!!!:blink:

Anybody wanna buy a boat?? (With a brand new Keelshield on it??)

On second thought DONT send Tox thru MA on his wat to visit Trep............

I really dont want to experience the trauma Neeley had to........:(

While he was installing it, I saw his ass-crack.

Oh no, around here you must remain crack free or the police show up an bust you for possesion :D:rolleyes::lol:

I've got some extra dark saftey glasses from my days at the railroad, if he'll install it i'll out fit the family with the dark glasses and bolt him in the garage till he's done!!!

Veeeeeeeeeery funny........keep pesterin me and I'll sneak back up there and pull Mac's shield off!!:D They didn't show the pic where Neeley dropped my drink.....I was ready to quit but he made me another one!!:lol: Actually if you take your time and follow the directions they are a snap to install.

TOXIC

Back