KB or TOXIC - question for you.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
How long did you have to wait for your boats to come in? Mine hasn't come in yet, and I was just wondering what the norm was. Thanks.

Purp (Glenn)

8 weeks plus.

If I remember correctly, you ordered a custom color and a lot of options. Custom color boats usually get pushed to the back of the line because they have to "re-tool" the equipment. Think about it, if they have 200 orders for the standard colors and then a custom order, they are gonna do the big lot first. There may be may multiples of big lots in front of you also. Teddy's boat is due into MARE this week and it has been 9 weeks. But he does a vanilla order every year.

TOXIC

Thanks. That's about what I figured. It's been 7 wks, 3 days - so I probally have another 2-3 weeks or so. Yeah, I did order custom colors and a few options (mainly bigger foot pedal recess for that Minn Kota Maxxum, hydraulic jackplate, etc...).

Just trying to get an idea of when to expect it in. I figured it would be a while. I sold the boat I had a lot sooner than expected, and have been going through "fishing / boating withdrawl" symtoms lately. LOL!!! I'm just looking forward to getting it in.

Thanks for replying. Hope you're doing well.

Glenn

I feel your pain!!!

Mine sold the first week it was listed...

I have been called "Boatless Bank Trash" by a close friend.

Mine should be ready by the end of May.... I hope

Glenn,

You shoulda never told him you had a Bass Hunter (I do to). there's some ponds he's been trying to sneak into.

TOXIC

Ooops! Aww, what they hey, lets go! I can just see it now.... Bassmasters is going to have to change "Harry and Charlie" to "KB and Glenn". LOL!!!

I got a 29 with a 225 opti, Dual console white black and silver... gray carpet, a gray and blk seats... MG 109 no electronics, standard tandom trailer. no frills

I'll rig my own electronics... they sayu i'll have it around the end of May.... Hey can i borrow the basshunter... i have a Weekend series on the Potomac in May!!!!!!

KB- you can borrow the Bass Hunter. I'll put my portable icechest livewell in it for you, and put the second seat in for your partner. Could you see the face of your partner if you showed up for a tournament with that thing? It would be hilarious!

Yeah, I rig my own electronics also. I learned after my very first boat that I'm better off doing it myself from the start instead of de-rigging, and then re-rigging it to my liking. Plus it's a whole lot cheaper this year since I got on with Lowrance. I've had my X102C sitting on the shelf for about a month, and just got my LMS332C in last week. I've already attached the mounts, and am just waiting for the boat to arrive....

When did you order yours? I ordered my boat on March 9th. But like TOX said, it's probally going to take mine longer because of the color. I'm thinking I should have went with a standard color. I like the colors you picked. My next one will probally be a standard color - I liked the Black with Gold and Silver, and the Green and Gold.

Hey TOX... how about a Bass Hunter tournament? How many people you think we could get in on that one?

All the best,

Glenn

My little 9 foot Bass Hunter has caught a lot of bass...thousands if you count smallmouth on the Shenandoah River. There are TM only tournament trails!! I've seen Jon boats with 4 TM's, full livewells, etc., It's crazy.

TOXIC

Back