Kathy Roberts : You are #1

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Heine

Reaction score
Kathy Roberts from Tracker at Bass Pro went out of her way to get me my new fenders for my trailer. In addition she got the seals for the hub and my fuse cover. I was given the run around from my local dealer, they could care less if I got the parts or not, since I was not there to buy a boat from them. People like Kathy are what more companies need. I could care less about what I have heard about tracker service, I have had nothing but a first class experience every time I have needed something. I wish I could say the same for the very company I work for. Thanks Kathy.

Good to hear.

It's nice to see manufacturers being responsive to customer's needs. It called "Service". Some have forgotten what that is, but it's what keeps clients coming back for boat number 2,3,4...etc.

That is great to hear!! Finally one that resembles a good story...Now, they need to lock on the dealer!!!!!

Of course she's #1....She's married to Craig. They do work their butts off trying to make everyone happy. That is one tough job.

Glad I could help David. If you guys ever have trouble find parts feel free to give us a call, that's what we're here for.

Kathy

was thinkin I'd make some for Jonathon ... sure gonna miss ya Saturday night Mac ... LOL

Did you get any cake last Saturday?

Kathy

Back