Just want to give praise where it is due!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Perry

Reaction score
I just wanted to give my respects to the people at the Boat Dock in Springfield, Illinois. I had some carpet come loose in front of the passenger seat on the floor and they and Tracker Marine took care of it even though I was out of warranty by two weeks. Also they got me in and out so I didn't have to miss a single tournament. Thank you Tracker and Thank you to all my friends at The BoatDock. If you live in Illinois and you want a boat, see them, you'll be glad you did.

There have always been good reports about this dealer... I hope someone from there knows about it...

I have also heard a number of good reports about them.

(All from you, Ron? :))

Living just across the river from St. Louis in Glen Carbon, Illinois, I have 3 Tracker Marine dealerships in my grasp. Two, The Fishin' Hole and TMBC, St. Charles, are about 35 miles away. Springfield may be 90 miles to the north, but Boat Dock's excellent reputation makes them someone I would seriously consider!

me!

Yes...Let the praise be known! If the word gets around enough...The "Others" will follow!

Back