just like daddy....

• Thread starter David Munaretto [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~libra
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Munaretto

Reaction score

PC250014.JPG

Some one is going to catch a mighty big fish with that hook!

Dave, That's one beautiful baby ! Must take after your wife ! Boy or girl ? I"m assuming boy..

what can i say... it was christmas day... Its a boy - Chance Nicholas Munaretto -- and he takes after me -- really long toes (that may be all he got from me)

David

He can't take after you in looks ,I seen you before and you not that good lookin !LOL!

Dave, Wanted to ask you if you ever fished Vermilion lake or Leech lake up here in MN.? I know you've fished alot of EVERSTARTS around these parts.I have fished them and have tournaments on them again this season.Just looking for some other imput.

Thanks

I haven't done Vermillioon or Leech, but if you have any on Whitefish, let me know, I've been fishing there for 9 years and could tell you a thing or two...

I bet hes got you hook line and sinker Dave.

Kids are fun and cute...

T.S.

Hey Travis... mine are 23, 22, and 18... don't know if they are either fun or cute... I love them dearly but seldom use fun or cute to describe why I have no hair or money!

I think EXPENSIVE is the correct term. Congratulations!

Gene

Back