Just got the new 929...

• Thread starter Chad Dwyer2 [IMG]http://zjstech.net/~library/7694/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad Dwyer2

Reaction score
Just got the new boat and I'm lovin' it. Still not totally rigged yet as I'm still waiting on parts (trolling motor and hole shot plate).

I took it out on the water for the maiden voyage and all seems to work perfectly. It might sound crazy but, I think hull feels better than my last one. This boat just feels like it's gonna hook up and FLY!

I know, I know, crazy California colors, right? Oh well, let the ugly boat comments fly, I can deal with it!

My truck and boat should be in many truck magazines in the near future as Superlift is a new sponsor of mine. Should also be pics in 4500 truck and auto parts stores Nationwide.

Superlift seems pretty jazzed about the idea of "cross-marketing". There idea is to gain the attention of those who not only use their trucks for hardcore off-roadin' but also those who simply like a cool lookin' and totally functional eye catcher.

At the very least, it should be a tremendous help in bringing the Nitro name to the masses, especially those who are likely to enjoy fishing and trucks! Anybody here like trucks???

Still have lots of work to do on the truck and boat to get ready for photo shoot but, just thought I'd post the pics for some to enjoy and others to giggle at.

Enjoy.

Chad L. Dwyer

Nitro Promo Team
New%20929%20pic1.jpg

All I have to say is AWSOME lokking rig. And BTW I love trucks so lets see some pics of yours. Superlift has some great products in their line of lift kits and such.

T.S.

Here's the truck and boat. Pics are poor quality, I'll post more later.

New%20929%20and%Truck.jpg

I don't know what happened to the last pic. Truck and boat pics are in my gallery.

Chad
New%20929%20and%Truck.jpg

Sweeet I love silver and white....

now if that's your garage at home, I'm really hating you.

nothing not to like there,

add a # 20 to the side and it will look a lot like the paint scheam that Tony Stewart ran at Indy.

nice rig, good luck!!

GregD

That's not my garage. I sure wish it was though! It's just a storage facility behind my office. It's perfect for boats and all kinds of other "fun" stuff but, a pool company leases the whole friggin thing!

Thanks for the compliments, I was sure I'd get blasted about the Orange. Just wait till this gets all "decal'd-up", it'll look real nice then. Superlift has a pretty cool logo that says Superlift in the middle with multi-color flames shooting out each side. Can't wait to get-r-done.

I'll post some better pics within the next few days. The boat is back at the boat shop getting the rest of the "stuff" put on.

Thanks again,

Chad L. Dwyer

Chad,

I love the orange, it gives the boat personality. Just like Mac's Scales'n'Tales boat. We would be able to pick you out a mile away.

T.S.

It's not a standard color but, it's very close. If you look at the most current Nitro brochure (2004), it is very similar to the boat on page 4. I changed the carpet to charcoal, added a white side and added a white stripe thru the top deck. The only other difference is a little orange pin that runs thru the "N" on the side of the boat.

I just felt like the addition of white helped bring out the orange accents a little better.

The boat should be finished today, can't wait to get it back on the water.

Chad L. Dwyer

Back