Just got my 929

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Kish2

Reaction score
Just picked up my 929 CDX DC. I AM IN LOVE!

Randy @ BPS in Auburn Hills was awesome to deal with.

Does anybody know if the 225 EFI automaticly adjust the oil injection levels during break in? This was not discussed with me at the dealer.

TIA.

Bill

Hey,mine does that now. I just luuuuuve the smell of a cigar and oil in the morning!!

ps. it also runs like a scalded cat!!

TOXIC

Gilbert, you've been schnookered! The bass don't care what boat you're in... they still ain't gonna jump in. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's perty and all, but a recliner? How ya gonna operate the trolling motor? :)

I have used those reclining lawn chairs on mine for those lazy days of floating down the river dragging along jigs and minnies.It sure beats sitting in those little fishing seats.

With a recliner I would probably fall asleep and drift down over one of the dams.

Last year I was fishing at a local lake known for it's excellent bass fishing. I was out there flipping jigs in the timber when I came upon a guy doing the same. He was on the bow of his fish/ski boat and his wife (?) was sunbathing on the back deck in one of those reclining chairs wearing the tiniest bikini you ever saw.

Harpo

One of the secret perks of fishing Harpo.

Don't tell my ol' lady.........

Back