Just checking in

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnie Matney

Reaction score
Well been a little busy the past few weeks here at work and havn't had much time to pop in. We make sports collectables and the World Series is about to work me to death! LOL Cubs and Red Soxs orders were just crazy but oh well i guess it wasn't in the cards this time. (dang curses) Just checking in, it maybe next week before iam back on my normal schedule. Going hunting (muzzle loader)this weekend wish me luck! (I need it)

Donnie

So getting a world series hat from you shouldnt be a problem???? lol

Mini

So... get me a hat that says Chicago Cubs 2004 World's Champions... and make it true! Oh how I am depressed...

Good Luck Huntin' Donnie,.......Got any hats that say,..Tigers SUCK!!!...LOL..or...'84 World Champions!!...aha

When will you guys realize...NY RULES! Yankees taught the Bosox that last night and will teach the Marlins this coming week!

Yeah, Yankees. Like you buying a well full of fish and hoping no-one gets lucky and actually catches some. Then you scream "Look how good I am". Hope Fox likes you fans checking in occasionally to see how far ahead they are and the 4 real marlin fans. Even the Brewers and Tigers drew more than the marlins.

Got to go sacrifice a goat. Anyone know how to cook it up?

I'm not bitter, just depressed.

Rich.

I hate the Yankee's too.....probably cuz Steinbrenner is such a polyp........but they win and that's all that matter's in the sports world!!

I was really hopin for a Cubs Sox series. That's why I don't bet!

Rich D

Nope on the hats..we make all hard goods ..but i maybe able to get a beer stein with the Cubbies logo/NLCS champs on it lol. We decorated about 55,000 pieces of ware when the cubs went to 3-1.....Mac we also we have all the championship steins for all pro teams...so that Tigers stein is available..it will have the season record with the world series game by game stats...let me know and I could hook you up. I sent my troops home for the afternoon so i could get som peace and quite. It feels good being the boss!

For an extra 10 bonus points can anyone tell me the only year we didn't have a world series???

Donnie

Oh yeah, good catch Mini. Another year Boston didn't get to play in the series!

Mini wins the round! (not of beer)

Oops i mean Rich!

Heck were all winners! Have a great weekend!

Donnie

Back