Just a Wonderfull Fishing trip???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Hale

Reaction score
A Great day!! -- Started at 5am on the way to pickup my son-in-law with the boat in tow-- A 15-20 min train -- I was late-- Got to Melvern Lake boat ramp -- only 3-4 trucks in the parking lot -- Eveything went great -- boat great-- water perfect -- 1st cast -- a snage -- pulled wrong --broke my rod's tip off -- Got upset pulled hard and broke more of the rod --- 20 min later -- tried to cast -- reel jammed - Threw the rod / reel into 35' of water---OK OK OK -- I lifted my MG Trolling motor--started the Mur. --put in gear --NOW the red thing (shows direction)on top of the trolling motor---falls off into the lake------OK OK Got to a different spot -- NOW the bow Eagle 240 fish finder will not power up---OK OK that's It -- Went over to the merina -- sat back had a beer and a $6 cigar--

This day was a good day -- had fun --caught fish --boat handled great--After I got home - Plug in the Guest charger -- cleaned the fish -- put the boat cover on -- wait -- now the charger has no lights ?? Charger is warm --??

It was working 30 min. ago ??

Heck --- I going the watch some football.

"A great day with real HaleDamage".

Hey Toxic,

Found the fuse for the fish finder was bad -- they had a 1amp were the book call for a 3amp.

Do you know anything about the Guest 2611 2 bank charger??

Still no lights(red or green) when connected to AC??

Checked the in-line fuses at the batteries. Wires look OK--

Is there a fuse on or in the Charger I can Check??

Yesterday was a great day--Had a blast.

-- should have been along.

HaleDamage

Do another post to Sue from Guest. She will reply and she knows EVERYTHING about those units!! We will fish together!!

TOXIC

Customer Servise at Guest is 888-483-7865.

Sue's extension is 135.

She is WONDERFUL!!

Can we have more than one Goddess for the site? Sue and Teri? Or would that be considered polygamy or sacrilegious?

me!

Latest posts

Back