Jr. I was big time wrong

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
Jr.

Forgive me the info about the Parker was dead wrong. I read from the Omega prices not the Parker column. O percedes P. Some of the Parker pictures were on the page with the Omeaga price table. The Parker your looking at could be anyway from $1300 for a VH grade 12 guage to $103,000 for a A-1 Special grade 28 guage. Unfortunately these listing are all for fluid steel barrels not damacus. Also the prices are all after 1934 when Remmington Arms Company took over Parker. The standard warning still applies about shooting modern ammo," BUT" Research has lead me to a testing report of high grade "D" barrels that actually tested and failed at higher pressures than fluid steel barrels.

Currents Grades for Parkers are VH grade, GH grade DH, CH, BH, AH, AAH, A-1 Special Grade, SC, SB SA,SAA and SA-1 Special. Add 20% for selective trigger and 35% for ventilated rib. Everything above a DH grade is five figures minimum

Sooooooo. I may be right on the price if yours is pre 1934 but if it's post 1934 you could have a hot deal.

fatrap

Guys.....we need all the number/letter stampings to know what what's.....too many variables at this point.

after the boat show Be a couple of weeks and I'll get everything..JR

$103,000? Trade it for a half dozen of the guns you've always wanted and pocket the other $100K. :)

Rich

If I sold the contents of my gun safe I'd have a hell of a down payment on a large new boat.

fatrap

Back