Johnny Morris BPS reel - opinions

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Malec

Reaction score
Anyone use or have any thoughts on the Johnny Morris reel from BPS - it online for $99.

Mark ,are you sure of that price? Those reels usually sale for 149.00 .and at that there worth every penny and then some.buy one you well not regret it .It has a lot of features that are only found in more expensive reels like 10 ball bearings.and a lot more. I love the finish and find it to be one of my more durable reels. Try it, you'll like it !

I can second everything that Gross said. It is one of my favorite reels......I'd like it even better if I got it for $99.00.

Haven't checked it recently but the JLM was on sale before Christmas for $99. The stores will honor the online price if you ask. I didn't buy one but was wondering if it's better than a Curado for 20 bucks more?

Harpo

Sonerfan,I love my Curado's to, don't get me wrong but the JLM is a LOT of reel for the money.I couldn't afford a Shimano with the same features as the JLM.

JLM reels are awesome,..I have atleast 10 of them (both Btcstrs and the Spinning versions) and they're outstanding!!

Well worth the money at full price and $99ea is a steal!!

Buy it!!

Mac

Mark ,Thanks for this post i don't know how I missed that 99 bucks ! I needed a couple more before the season started.

I'll be able to more afford it at that price!

Mark G.

Got my wife one for Christmas, $99, she loves it seems to be a super reel, headed to BPS in Shreveport, LA gonna see if they will let me have one or two at that price. gonna take a copy of the internet ad. I've heard they would honor it. KENNY

Hey Kenny, do me a favor and stop by the Tracker parts department and tell Jon and the rest Craig from Detroit says "Hi". They have a great crew down there. Don't hesitate to call on 'em if you need anything for your boat.

Craig

Hi Craig, How's life in the upper management sect.

I hope it's going good fore you.

Mark G

Hey Mark. Wouldn't really call it "upper" mgmt, more like middle mgmt. Everythings going great, so far. We're getting ready for the boat shows and learning the new '04 product. Looks like a good year ahead for Tracker. If you guys get a chance to get to any of your local shows, take a walk thru the Tracker dealers booth and check out some of the diffrences in the new boats. We're pretty excited!

Craig

Craig ,Any position that's higher than were you were ,to me is upper management .LOL. Were checking it out all the time .I know they have been talking change's it will be interesting to see what some of them are.

Back