JimB's winterizing article???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Hutson

Reaction score
I was going to make a copy of JimB's excellent winterizing article from a few weeks ago. I did my boat then, but a friend is wanting to put his rig to bed now.

The link referenced in the post is no longer any good. The article did not get posted in hte grab bag. Can anyone tell me how I can find it? JimB, are you out there?

Steve,

I had to move it to a new site, sorry about that. I moved web providers for my club and tripod wouldnt let me keep the domain name :( Here is a link to where it now lives. I need to send rich an email and have him put it in the grab bag.
http://www.massbassbuddies.com/winterize/index.htm

Jim, Thanks! I made a copy for my co-worker and I made one for my files.

Steve

Paul,

I live in Holliston. Ive never fished boon or fort meadow. I spend lots of time up in NH fishing the big lakes up there. Do you belong to a club?

I belong to Mass Bass Buddies, i'm the federation director for my club. Locally i fish lake pearl in wrentham, manchaug a bit and sometimes singletary pond. I like shirley too. After may i really dont fish in mass too much until the fall, i spend almost all my time up north.

Back