JDJ, question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
JDJ, on your 189 sport, at the bow, the compartment that lays width of the boat where the seat pole goes into, is there a plug for that, when the seat pole is not in? My brochure says its "dry storage" up there, but with no seat pole in the hole goes right through into the compartment.

I'm not sure Mike, if I get home in time I will look and let you know. I do not remember ever taking a plug out to put the pole in but I suppose it good be designed with a water tight sleeve underneath for the pole.

jdj

There has only been a few times I took my front seat out, but when I have, I've used a piece of 100mph duct tape over the hole!! If you take enough rain or waves in the boat, everything will eventually get wet anyways!!

Bob G.

Mike, there is no plug on my seat pole socket but it looks like it would be easy enough to fid something to work.

Is there any chance of getting a pic or two of the underside of your deck extension?

JDJ, I'll be finishing it this weekend, I'll post more pics for ya! Thanx for the info on the front compartment

Back