Jan. trip

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Going to South Florida first week of Jan. Any sugguestions for guided fishing trip's both fresh and salt?

If you are really going south, why don't you try fishing in the canals in Miami. I've heard they've got Peacock Bass down there.

I'll see what I can do about getting some guide info for you on that.

tony

Fly in to Orlando on the first of jan and depart on the 11th. First stop will be the space center for friday/saturday. Will stay away from miami untill monday, then down to key west. So basically looking at weekdays for the real south stuff.

Use the following link for Captain Jorge Valverde. He fishes Biscayne Bay and Flamingo Bay for Bonfish, Redfish, Permit, Tarpon and Sharks. It is all sight fishing, either light spinning or fly on real skinny water. I have fished with him for the last 3 years and will not fish with another on the Southeast coast of Florida.

http://www.lowplacesguideservice.com/

Sue

You can catch bass anywhere. If you're going to FL take Sue's advice. Redfish, Bonefish and Tarpon....that's one those "Once in a life time trips". Unless you're Sue of course. Then you just go every year....LOL

Marke,

I go to Florida during vacation to visit my Father in Law every year. I get to go fishing with Capt Jorge as a reward for being good :)

Still haven't caught a Tarpon though :(

Sue

Back