It's Officially Spring...!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Smith

Reaction score
Cause I just cleaned up a winters worth of dog poop in my backyard.....seriously though...70 degrees here in s/e Michigan. It won't be long...I can taste the Detroit River Walleye fillets right now..!!

Funny thing is though....there were 2 guys ice fishing on a little lake by my house today. Ice fishing in 70 degree weather....!!! I was picking up poop in shorts and a t-shirt...!

...and we were golfing in December!!:rolleyes: Don't put the coat away yet Smitty....back in the 30's by the weekend!!:huh: We'll letya know what it's like in Springfield, MO this weekend!!:wub:

Bring on the spring!!!

Mac

72 yesterday here in Hotlanta and 80 today, fished 6 hours yesterday with Dan with ZERO fish for Trep, 2 for Dan - Yup Trep is back to fishing like normal!!! LOL

Supposed to be 82 here on the hot side so taking a friend and his son out for a few hours in the morning. Spawn should be in the early stages!

...more proof it's spring......our 1st spring lamb of the year born last week!

March4_2007.JPG

Boy does that bring back memories of my days on the farm in Iowa. I spent and entire day helping a neighbor whose sons were out of town, pulling lambs. What an experience!!

TOXIC

Back