ITS HERE

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
after 12 years of waiting...its finally here...

My Senior year!!!!

We start school tomorrow!

Next may..it'll be bitter sweet....i've gotten to know my class pretty well over the summer somewhat from football and other things...

But next May i do graduate and then the fun begins...college and LIFE!!!

Don't wish it away too fast! Enjoy your high school time. In a few years, you'll wish you could go back to the simplicity of life when you were in school. In any event, good luck this year and have fun...

Slow down... You move too fast...

Well I won't get to the "feelin groovey" part (snuck that in there didn't I?)

A few years after my Senior year some of my good friends were gone... I wish I had appreciated those good times with them more... Unlike me they won't grow old, but... I know I wasn't paying attention or thinking too much back then. Take your time to do it right and look at this as the last opportunity to be a kid... You get to be an adult for a long time (if you're lucky). So, enjoy school and all that it offers and enjoy your childhood friends... Enjoy life, there's lots of fun ahead but don't skip the fun at hand...

Let me give you one word of advice.......FLUNK!

Real life ain't all it's cracked up to be...stay in high school.

I'm just kidding of course. Just remember that, "These are the days, you'll remember".

(At least I plagiarize newer songs than Greg does.) ;>) Enjoy every minute of it and do your best.

Harpo

"12 years of waiting"? Wow, 11th grade must have been tough :).

Listen to the old codgers here... working for a living ain't that special. It's like mowing the grass.... you couldn't wait to be old enough to do it and now you can't wait for your son to be old enough to do it :).

Ah yes....my senior year was the best three years of my life!!LOL

Tom

Ahhh yes high school graduation. I was an great day to get my diploma the same day dad got his.

Relax BJ and enjoy this year. It is one of the best in your life. All of us are expecting good grades from you.

Da Bear

I'll update ya'll on my grades...i am going to try my best to get a 4 point. Last year I came close with a 3.9 during on nineweeks.

Snowman-5th grade was the best two years of my life not 11th :)...actually what happened i was homeschooled and went back to school. When i went back in sixth grade it was tough so after a couple of weeks I asked to be moved back. it was tough because i left some good friends and stepped into a class where i knew nobody..still feel that way at times...lol ;) I was supposed to graduate last may..but i'm glad i didn't....i would not be ready for college...my highschool grades would be down...i'd end up driving a trash truck..now...i can see and reach my dreams...its a lot better..i'm glad and sad about next may...I have some good friends in my class and we are all planning on differnt colleges but we'll keep in touch the best we can.

BJ

Back