Its been a while

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Wow its been a while...i tried posting earlier today at school but for some reason it didn't work....

so here is the short version...its 12:30 here..i'm tired...just got home from a football game...we won 40-22. going into half it was 12-6..we were losing...but we won!! it was such an awesome game..coming from behind..awesome second half!!!!

well anyway..i've been busy.....School, a tournament, senior retreat (Harpo knows some of the deatails about the retreat ;) ;)

The tourny i fished wasn't good. i caught one keeper and finished 4th...but the day was aweful...again its too late to type about that right now...

I'm heading to bed...i'll reply tomorrow

BJ

the tourny i fished was bad. We got up and the jack to the trailer had broken on the skiff. so we had to lift the boat onto the truck. It was heavy..i didn't realize that i need to push the boat back. it took boat my dad and i to lift it up there.

when backing down the ramp the boat wouldn't come of the trailer because of some tinkering around i did..its fixed now tho.

The engine my dad has been working on..well...it wouldn't come out of reverse..so its in the shop now...where it should have been...A MONTH AGO!

well i pull up to my first area and now keepers (after using the trolling motor to get there..glad it wasn't too far). I then finally get to my favorite spot. i pitch my spinnerbait up there...and WAM! a 4 pounder..get her to the boat and she shakes and gets off...oh i wws dissapointed...

Fished the rest of the day and caught one small keeper about 1 and weigh in was 2...never give up..i finished 4th, should have been second with that 4 pounder..but it goes that way

BJ

Back