It's almost time!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ND Bass

Reaction score
Well, two weeks from today is the opener in MN. Can't wait til May 28. Today was boat prep day to give me time to uncover the boat and get her ready for her first trip of the year. Had a bit of a "scare" when I plugged in the TM and it didn't work. After doublechecking the 24V was hooked up right, I started checking things from the battery. When I pulled the plug pannel (by the trim/tilt) on the front deck, I found the (-) wire was off the back of the socket. Quick fix by reinserting and trying to tighten. It didn't tighten so I put it back in and used some elec. tape to hold it. Should be OK but thinking about changing it out as to make sure the connection is rock solid. Thoughts?

....being originally from WI and now living in NC i can relate to your anticipation and sweaty palms......just remember to pack some extra hand and foot warmers and sand and a shovel....just in case....BEST FISHES:D

Back