It's a Keeper

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I finally found the tow vehicle of my dreams and I bought American! I love it! Saved a bunch of money buying it used (retired service loaner). Mac & Mini, I will have room in the back seat now when you come visit again.
LR3.jpg

Nice Ride..You always pick Nice Rides T...JR

Sue

What are you and Mac gonna do on the back seat? I wonder about you to.

fatrap

Nice ride by the way.

Nice....You don't miss the Jeep?

LOL

boy...if I had all Teri's vehicle money, I could burn all mine!

az

Teri

When did Land Rover become an American brand? I always thought of them as English. I know they are owned by Ford but i think think of them as an import buch like i think of Saab ( owned by GM) as a import.

BTW nice ride. Ive always liked the rovers. They will go just about anywhere.

Jim, you are right. The Land Rover originated in England. I guess I consider it American because it's owned by Ford. I suppose that may be technically wrong.

Andy, you save alot of money when you buy and sell "used". I did lose a little on the last one but not too much. I am really hoping to keep this one.

Very nice ride Terri, I'm sure it will give you many trouble free miles.

They really aren't known for their reliability but I got a great warranty so I wouldn't have to worry about that. They go off roading every month here and I can't wait to go!

Teri - "I am really hoping to keep this one." LOL I'll betcha a beer or 3 you'll have a different tow vehicle in 12 months!!! Just based on statistical analysis!!!:lol:

Oh and I see you got the LR3!

Looks good Teri, way to go.

BTW nice ride. Ive always liked the rovers. They will go just about anywhere.

I added the quote because just the other night Nancy and I were watching the Discovery Channel

and it had on something about an African safari. In the middle of the show one of the Land Rovers got hopelessly stuck and they had to get a local farmer with a million year old tractor to pull them out. The camera was shooting from the front so you could easily see LAND ROVER on the hood. I remember kidding with Nancy that I bet they would do anything right now NOT to have that name visible.:D

So just stay out of Africa Teri..:rolleyes:

Trep, I will take that bet and make it 12 homebrews to my doorstep when I still have this vehicle 365 days from today. I'll drink them while we are fishing.

Bill, I don't plan on going to Africa any time soon.

It has a big ring hidden behind a panel on the bumper. I asked "What's that for?" and they said "It's to tow the Jeeps out when they get stuck!":lol:

They go off roading every month here and I can't wait to go!

Hmmm, where do they go, I'd love to try my wifes Yukon out off roadin. :D

They really aren't known for their reliability but I got a great warranty so I wouldn't have to worry about that. They go off roading every month here and I can't wait to go!

They really have improved lately with thier BMW 740IL power plant, BMW brakes, etc. Nice ride -- congrats.

JDJ, the Land Rover dealer actually sets up the off roading. They offer it to anyone who has purchased a Land Rover from them. I believe they go to Monteagle (sp?).

Oh well, it sounds like fun but I don't think I could disquise the Yukon well enough to pass. <G>

Thanks Ter

jdj

It has a big ring hidden behind a panel on the bumper. I asked "What's that for?" and they said "It's to tow the Jeeps out when they get stuck!"

OUCH

says the Jeep owner...

LOL

az

Yeah, but I bet it doesn't have a drain plugs in the floor like my jeep did!

Nice ride!

Rich D

Nice ride! Looking forward to getting chauffered around in it!

Mini

Back