It's a HEMI !!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
jeep.jpg

This is my new tow vehicle. 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with just about every option Jeep offers DVD, Navigation, etc. with 12000 miles on it. It has the 5.7 Hemi in it. I really wanted the 4.7 but it had everything else I could ever want on it so I decided more is good. I don't think I will have any trouble towing any more.

Someone traded it in for a new Land Rover and I saved a ton of money over new. I have been looking for a used one for a few weeks but haven't seen too many used Limiteds. This popped up on Friday morning and I went and drove it at lunch and bought it. Picked it up after work on Friday. I love it!

I regretted getting rid of my Jeep for the Mercedes and this is almost my exact Jeep in the new body style. Hopefully I will hang on to this one for a long time!!!

Put a K&N FIPK filter kit on it:cool:

My buddy just put one on his new Hemi truck and that thing really growls now and will snap your neck:D

Of course you know I'm a fan of black trucks:lol:

It's actually a dark green just like my old one.

Must have the new paint...my wife's 04' Sierra is a greenish dark carbon metallic and it looks black in the shade...thought I was goin' colorblind. Wait a minute...I am:lol:

Sweet! I always liked Jeeps. I prefer the soft top Wrangler myself, but that isn't always practical. Sigh... I miss my Jeep.:(

Rich D

Wow, that's a great looking ride. Jeep really beefed up the way they look this model year. Hope you enjoy it! Bill, the Mad Kayaker

I am averaging about 13 miles to the gallon.....that's going to hurt at the pump.

13 may not be great, but I would guess it will stay the same while towing. My F150 likes 10mpg and it does hurt. But thats why I still have my 20 yr old 4 cly turbo t-bird. 209,000 miles, uses 1 quart of oil between oil changes, and gets an avg of 24mpg or 32 on the hwy.

Good Luck with the new ride.

BF

Teri

"weeeee saaaluuute youuuuu !!!!!!!!"

I like your taste, Hemi powered SUV, Tritan boat, Marlboro school of Racing

it don't get any better.

make sure it has a transmission cooler, with that combination, you will need it. beautiful truck.

marvin

remember me? Ky Lake Rally.......THANKS again for the senko kit.

Back