IT SOLD

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
WHAT A WEEK...I HAVE A JOB AND MY RANGER IS SOLD!!!!!!

NOW TO TOP IT ALL OFF I MIGHT JUST WEIGH A FISH IN SOME UP COMING TOURNAMENTS

BJ

Hey great BJ. Now buy a Nitro. Really congrats, sometimes it takes a while for things to come together. I hope you got a good price.

fatrap

Congrats BJ thats great. I know you have been trying to sell it for a long time.

BJ, did you sell it to the guy that was trying to contact you on Bass Zone?

Harpo

No I had the boat parked at my Aunt's cleaners this man saw it just driving by.

The guy on the basszone i talked to a couple of weeks ago but he didn't have the money. He talked to his dad and was going to borrow half from his dad (he is a college student at OSU). He didn't know how long it would take to get the other half. He wanted to leave the other half as a deposit but this other guy had the boat at the shop having a used boat check over done on it at the same time.

BJ

BJ

BJ did you buy the Nitro or did your Dad buy the Nitro?

I ask because when my son comments that he is going to do something to HIS truck I remind him who bought the truck, who pays the insurance/repairs/maintenance/gas/oil bills then he remembers Who's truck it really is and that mom lets him drive it, but he still thinks it's his. LOL

Cass :)

I am supposed to be paying for the boat. But I just now got a job and start in a couple of months so I will begin paying for it. I made the first few payments then school started.

BJ

Back