It must be spring...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh

Just about hit 60 yesterday...

Sunny...No wind...gorgeous day!!!

and..what better way than to spend the afternoon on the boat???

...even if it was just in the driveway!!!

The inside is clean now...next nice day I get after the outside...

az

Can't get here soon enough....... this weekend was nice though, got out and hand washed all our vehicles for the first time since fall, and started making some room in the garage for da boat, it'll be coming home from winter storage at mom & dad's garage in a few weeks. Then it spends the first month or so of being home in the garage in between trips to the lake, before moving to the driveway for the rest of the summer. Yep, it's my wife's "favorite" time of year,(yeah right)as I spend countless nights and weekends re-spooling,cleaning, organizing tackle boxes, etc....and waiting for spring, won't be long now, maybe a month at most.......... waiting..... waiting... egMike

Sorry to bust you spring fever bubble Andy but...Snow on friday, saturday, sunday. So your next nice day is not going to be atleast for another week or two.

T.S.

Boooo

Hisss

Bite your tongue Travis!

Thing only warm, positive thoughts!

It will positively NOT snow anymore!!!

az

Don't worry Andy, I topped off the snow blower gas tank and bought 5 bags of ice melt after the last time it snowed, hasn't snowed since, works like a charm every time, and I really don't mind spending all summer looking at those jugs of ice melt in the garage. Keep the faith bro, I saw my first Cardinal and Blue Jay over the last couple weeks, strange, no Robins though, usually they show up first!? egMike

Our cardinals and blue jays stay year round. I have seen robins in the past that showed up too soon and found themselves walking around in the snow looking for food! I never declare winter over until April or May! June, July and August are the only months that I've not seen snow in VT.

Bob G.

This weekend was whicked awesome!!

We took the bikes out of the garage went for a ride. We played basketball and street hockey in the elementary school parking lot. It was so nice to finally get out be active again.

The only boat related thing I did was get my Boat Buckles installed. They are everything I ever thought they would be.

I like your pep when it comes to spring time Andy.

lol.

T.S.

It was +50*F today after work.....it must be summer!!!

Bob G.

Back