It just KEEPS gettin' better!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Just got word that I am on board with Minn Kota. How awesome is that? Working out the final details, but it's a done deal. I worked hard for that one.

Rich, can you please add that link to my site also? www.jwa.com

thanks

For those of you wanting to climb the fishing ladder, NEVER EVER give up. With some help from my friends here, a positive attitude, a good resume, and some exposure; I went from no sponsors 3 years ago (lost a bunch when I left Wally world) to:

Ranger

Castaway Rods

Minn Kota

McCoy Mean Green Line

ISG products

and I ain't done yet folks! Hoping to try to get on board with Daiwa and Lowrance before the year is out.

And like I've always said, I don't rep for products I don't believe in.

Congrats Rob.

I swear by my MK,that thing has taken a beating,I take the all terrain part a bit too literally.

Now PLEEEEEASE stop your dancin'

at least send it somewhere else........

Good job Rob. Does Remmington, Beretta, Ruger, or Winchester sponser bassfisherman? How about Purina Dog chow.LOL

fatrap

Keep up the momentum!! It's been a wild beginning to this year for me also. Remember to always keep your head on straight!!

TOXIC

Congrats...

You know how I feel... Good things will happen to good people eventually... Great news!

Back