It has been a long time . Added Pic of boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
Hello everyone. It has been a long time since I posted. Hard to think about fishing when you are without a boat. Well I finally was able to get one. Unfortunately this time it's not a Nitro. I tried really hard to make a deal on a 08 Z9CDC but just could not get the dealer to budge on the price. I did find one but just could not make the 500 mile drive to pick it up. I looked around for awhile and finally found a nice 2008 20x2 triton with a 250ProXS that loaded and I could afford. Hope to see ya on the water!

Hutch

DSCF0388.JPG

Hey welcome back. We've missed ya Bro.

Sweet boat, even if its not a Nitro !!

See ya on th water, And I'll bring lunch !!

Hay whats up Ken! Heck I will bring the first Lunch LOL. I hope to take it out this weekend for the first run.

Hutch, welcome back! It is hard to stay away from this site. We are just like brothers and sisters here. We get mad at one another at times, but it is forgoten about and we move on. I know I have made some folks mad, didn't mean to, and I hope they got over it. I say what's on my mind, and generally forget before I go to sleep.

Now where's Harpo???????????

Bubby :)

Hey Hutch, good to see you around again and glad to hear you are back on the water. Sounds like a great boat, and just in time for spring madness!

JP

It's nice to hear from you Hutch!!! You know we don't care what make of boat you have, we're just glad you're back with us!

Uncle Billy

Hey buddy....I told you to call me anytime, too bad I've been on the road even if you did!!:lol: Can't wait to see the new ride!! Eric and I might be hitting the river this weekend.

TOXIC

Welcome back Hutch!! (You gotta be lovin' the retired life now,.....working for a living is SOOOO over-rated!!,..oh and just a tad uncertain at the moment too!! LOL) Enjoy the new boat....i wish i had one!!:eek:

Hutch - great to see you posting again! Hope we can get together for that postponed fishing trip on the river (or hotside). We also need to drag out Uncle Billy for his more than once-every-two-years trip.

Jim

Welcome back Hutch,

Been a long time. I hope you enjoy the boat. Good luck with it. Its a far cry fro the 17ft Lowe we both had the pleasure of fishing out of.

Mark

Holy moly! Sweet looking ride Hutch!! Now I KNOW you won't want to ride in my tin can :D Offer still stands if you want to go "slummin'" !!

Jim

WOW Hutch, SWEET looking ride! I still want a 911 one day, but long way off, and ENJOY that Triton!

Welcome back! You'll love the Triton. Great boat!

Latest posts

Back