it could only happen to me!!!! (LONG)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike chip

Reaction score
i dropped my pleasure/speed boat off at my brothers house so he could use it this weekend. we left it in front of his house so i did not take up the whole drive way. well i stopped by the gas station for a soda and gas...ring, caller id says its my brother. is this mike, puzzled i ask who is this, well its officer so and so and is there anyway i can meet him at my boat. upon my return i see aa isuzu box truck parked on top of my boat, he lost control and broad sided the boat throwing it off the trailer upside down then proceeded to run OVER it with the front half of his truck and tires and SHATTER the hull, the lower unit is off the engine and the whole engine was ripped off the transom. the only good thing to come from this is the guys took full responsibility and fault. my boat is now being towed to a local marina and im awaiting a return call from his insurance company.

mike

as my wife said have a great 4th, at least i still have my tracker.

Mike,

Wow! That sucks! The good thing, no one was hurt and the guy is taking responsibility. Hope it works out!

Rich D

That totally sucks, but at least you can still go fishing! No pics??

Bob G.

Good Lord Mike... with that kind of luck, go in the house, lock all of the doors, and don't come back outside:)

Glad everyone is ok.

Bill

Mike,

Can you give that guy directions to my house? I got a boat I would have loved that to happen to. LOL.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

I didnt hear any gun fire ?????????????????????/

i am suppose to meet with the insurance adjuster on tuesday or wed. he thinks it can be repaired. I told him it probably could be but he not giving it back to me. one screw up on the fiberglass or transom and my ass hits the water at 85 mph, i dont think so. going to fight for a payout.

mike

i will take some pictures of it, i did not have a camera at the time of the accident.

Back