Isabel Aftermath

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in seeing what the South River did, paste this URL into your browser. http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=buufn5l.ns1kuy9&x=1&y=7v2znu

One of my neighbors took these pictures AFTER the water had dropped about two feet. Most of these pictures are of Warehouse Creek which is off the South River about 5 miles south of Annapolis, MD. The local "authorities" claim the river had a surge of 7 1/2 feet. I measured the dock and I got over 8 feet. When I went down to the dock at 6:30 a.m.. not only were the piers under water but the pilings also.

Bill

Man, that is a lot of water, where you don't want it. Hope everything works out okay. As always, the bigger item is the safety of your family.

Tex

I just had a lot of sticks and debris and a swimming pool that I didn't get covered in time <ugh>. A LOT of people have it much worse because their homes are gone. I went on a tour of the river yesterday morning, going VERY slow, and can't count the number of piers that are gone, boats that settled back down on destroyed docks and boats that are just plain sunk.

BUT, as Texas said, my family is ok and that's what is important.

Bill

Back