Is this how Tracker deals with customers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casey gibson

Reaction score
http://www.walleyecentral.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=200721&mesg_id=200721&page=

:(:(:(

This issue was posted earlier by another member here, and it sounds like TM is looking into it.

See the thread "Used Prostaff Boat Warranty Issue" by Terroreyes

The answer to your question, in my opinion, is no.

Evidently though, this is how a Lund owner bashes another brand, citing your long history with NTOWS. (1 post, this one) Thank you for your wealth of contributions.

Have a nice day! :D:D:D

I was forced into buy a Lund, because of my last boat a 2000 18 targa. I went through 3 hulls.I know they have a lifetime warranty, but that was like a lifetime full of nightmares and I had enough.

That's my boat. At this point it looks like I'm stuck with the problem. From all the input I've received, the consensus at Tracker is that this is just part of the manufacturing process and I guess they believe it's been there from day one. I strongly disagree. Supposedly, this is acceptable in appearance for an '05 and I have nothing to worry about. My concern is that nobody even lifted a hatch to look from the inside at they're not going to. They're going by pictures only. I guess they're the engineers so I'll live with what they're saying for now. I'm not happy and walking away as a former Tracker customer.

no comment here...I guess there's a few on here that feel "we" are just *****in':angry:

Thats right Tee!!!!:lol: I'm kiddin.......you can have problems with any manufacture......I know, because I helped with reading boat works website in PA, and they just picked up Triton, becasue the place down the road went out of buisness..........Brother I can tell you some stories on those Tritons.........oh yeah, check out the site........www.readingboatworks.com

Well, some good news. Confirmed today that my insurance company is at least going have the boat inspected when I get it back. Looking into a coast guard inspection. Hopefully it is nothing, but at least somebody gives a crap about their customer and is willing to look a little closer.

Open message to Tracker: I don't think I'm out of line for asking further investigation. I paid ALOT of money for that boat and expect good customer service for it. Sorry if I don't have the patience of others to let it drag out for years. I don't want speculation and the "wait and see" attitude. I want definite answers NOW! I'll bet you engineers are pretty sure of youself that is just a typical manufacturing flaw, but can you be 100% sure with just those pictures? Why gamble with my money and time? I brought this to your attention way back in the spring and you should have been ready to address the situation this winter or come straight forward with your position back then. Not him-haw and glaze over the situation then take this long to get the ball rolling when I did bring it in. If this is supposedly a typical flaw, why not come right out back then instead of saying keep an eye on it and if it loses performance let us know. Doesn't that imply that there is more than just a typical cosmetic flaw??????? Afraid I would have asked for it to be repaired? Well now you have me worrying that the darn boat is going to fall apart in the future. Why should I pay that kind of money and have to keep checking my hull after every trip? It's just not right. You tell me which scenario it is!? That's all I ask. And not to guess!!!

Jim Celerglerski

Back