Is This a Good Price?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Flotow2

Reaction score
I found a 2002 Nitro 901 CDX with a 200 Merc. He is asking 17800.00. Is this a good price. Brand new Electonics(1 Lowrance 520 w/ GPS and 1 Lowrance 332 w/ GPS and Maps) Brand New Seats and New Trolling Motor( Motorguide 109 LB 36 Volt) Excellent Condition, Low Hours.

Thanks,

Mark

I guess you have to look at what you can afford..You can get a year old 08 929 w/225 opti and extended warrantees for under 30k right now.. SO for 10k you move up 6-7 yrs plus you get a warranty.. Check out the BBC nitro's for sale..

I just left the site.. I blew my powerehead today and im weighing all the options..

not aweful, but not great. I bought that same boat 2 years ago with 100+ hours on it for $15,500. It does probably blue book out at that though. there are MANY better deals than that out there right now though. Love my 901. Great boat.

To high, the '06 and some '07 929's with 225's seem to be asking the $24-$26k range. If its an Opti I would think it should be asking around $16, take $1,000 or so off for an EFI. This is just my opinion and everyone has different thoughts on what their boat is worth, so look around some more. With the economy in the tank, you could just about steal a boat from the right seller.

few good deals here.

http://www.724outdoors.com/classifieds/default.asp

Also be sure to check boattraderonline.com

Derek Chance

BTS / KVD Line & Lure

Stahlman Powersports

Hi-Tech Collision

I am super excited. Picked up a 02 901 CDX-DC with 200 optimax. 109 lb trolling motor. 241.9 hrs on engine but almost 1/2 the hours were in the 0-750 rpm range. lcx 27c, X85 up front and CLEAN!!! lots of extras with boat also safety equip, reels, vests, tackle, 6 gal of oil, all paperwork. $13,500 in MN.

Back