Is there a doctor in the house?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
wow...been up since 4 am...i'm so tired..plus i'm sick...

i'll spare all you the details.......you'll probly be glad i did..lol

I haven't been this sick in about two years...remind me what i'm supposed to do again?...lay in bed and watch fishing movies? is that what the doctor says?

BJ

I've heard that a makeshift necklace, constructed out of your favorite lures (without hooks of course) will ward away the evil spirits. At least it would put you in better spirits by playing in the tackle box.

You may have fallen ill from being in a weakened state. Have you been fishing and handling bass on a regular basis. If not, that may be the problem. I'd prescribe more fishing on a regular basis.

giant spoonfull of caster oil...worked when i was a kid..( I thinkl ) Jr

I'll suffer..no oil...heard about that stuff..never had it.

Bassaddict..nope..haven't been fishing on a regular basis....already been through a couple of tackle boxes..and watched some fishin' shows...oh yeah...kinda gross but i did add new scent to to a package of worms...i didnt have trash can near me at the time..so that had to do till i got to the bathroom...yuck i know..but funny at the same time

BJ

Back