Is anyone running four blade prop on Z18 ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cub48

Reaction score
2016 Z18 with 175 PRO XS 2 stroke is anybody running a four blade prop on this boat. If so what brand and pitch. Just wanting smoother control and maybe less chime walk at top speed and better hole shot. Right now running Fury 24 pitch 15" dia runs 63 MPH at about 5500 RPM no plugs. It does ok just wanting to know if i can improve performance not necessary speed. Cub48

Cub48- I can't tell you how much advantage you will find if you use the SE300 hydrofoil. Some people hate these but I have one on my 2017 Z18 and it is the best performance improvement ive ever made. I put it on within the first month of getting my new Z-18 and would not do without it now. I run the 150 four- fully loaded with fuel livewells and a passenger you can eaisly get on plane with 3000 rpm.. I had one previously on a 20' Stratos for years and loved it. It has a clean slim design that looks good. If you get one do not even think about the clam,p on version. It will come off. bolt it directly to the cavitation plate using the 4 ,1/4" bolts and nuts. It comes with a really good template making it easy to center and install perfectly.

I got some plugs from a buddy and installed them it seemed to help the hole shot a lot i still need one more to have all three fixed but the two did help it now has a 1/2" hole in the two cub48

Latest posts

Back